Click on any item to find out more
- 0303.December.SundayA Light Shines in HOPE! We light this candle to proclaim our faith in the coming of the light of God into the world. With the Advent of this light comes hope. Today let us hope that by welcoming Christ into our lives we will become like candles ourselves, full of his light, helping to bring peace, love and joy to others.“For darkness shall cover the earth, and thick darkness the peoples; but the Lord will rise upon you, and his glory will appear over you.” Isaiah 60:2
- 0707.December.ThursdayNo additional details for this event.
- 0808.December.Friday145 N Main St, Bradford, VT 05033, USA
- 1010.December.SundayA Light Shines In PEACE! Jesus Christ is known by many names. One of them is The Prince of Peace. He is also called Emmanuel, which means “God with us.” And he is called the light of the world. We light this candle to proclaim our faith in the coming of Christ’s light into the world. With Christ’s advent comes peace, a peace we can find in our hearts. Itis a light that shines in the darkness that the darkness does not overcome.“For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The Mighty God, The Everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.” Isaiah 9:6
- 1717.December.SundayChristmas PageantA Light Shines in JOYWe light this candle to proclaim our faith in the coming of Christ’s light into the world. Christ’s joy is a light that shines in the darkness that the darkness does not overcome.
“And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid. And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.” Luke 2:8-10